Skip to product information
1 of 1

RITUALS

THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA FOAMING SHOWER GEL 200 ML

THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA FOAMING SHOWER GEL 200 ML

Regular price $20.00 SGD
Regular price Sale price $20.00 SGD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Create balance between mind, body & soul with this foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Simply squeeze a small amount into your hand and watch the gel transform into a rich and luxurious foam. Enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, it leaves your skin feeling silky soft and nourished. Experience a truly harmonising experience by combining the shower gel with other products from the same range.

This foaming shower gel with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations
View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)